Cough and sneeze in your elbow
Wear a mask and respect
Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly
Adopt the right way to protect yourself and others
Protect yourself and protect others by being informed of the essential elements and taking the appropriate precautions. Follow the advice of the public health agency (CDC) in the place where you live.
Prevent the propagation of Covid-19:
- Wash your hands often. Use soap and water, or a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Stay away from anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- See a doctor if you have a fever, cough, and have trouble breathing. Notify the relevant department by phone beforehand.
- Follow the directions of local health authorities.
- Do not go to a health facility if it is not necessary – the health systems operate in the most efficient manner and can protect everyone, including you.