LONG TERM RENTAL
It’s never easy to rent or manage a rental when you’re away!
For owners: are you looking for tenants?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of services for renting a property:
- Estimated rental value,
- Creation of the add on the MLS (database that lists all the properties for rent, accessible to all real estate agents) and other web media.
- Management of all showings, tenant screening and assist in the selection of these best candidates.
- You confirm the choice of the tenant, we ensure the drafting of the lease, and the check-in procedure.
- Assist in the research of an insurance company.
- Assist in opening new accounts such as water, electric, gas, internet, cable, etc…
For tenants: looking for a rental in Miami and the surrounding areas?
If you decided to rent for more than 6 months and live in Miami Dade County: Miami, Miami Beach, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove… or Broward County: Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Davie… you will need a rental accommodation called “long term”.
Our team will find you the house or apartment you are looking for, according to your own criteria!
When you arrive Miami and the surrounding areas, you will need someone that understands the whole rental process: Identification of neighborhood, the visits, the set up/presentation/validation of your rental file with the condominium associations and owners, and the drafting of the lease.
We take care of all these steps for you. With us, you will rent your property in peace at no extra cost to you.